image1 image2

HELLO I'M SOFIA TAVEIRA|WELCOME TO MY BLOG|I'M A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST BY PROFESSION AND MODEL BY PASSION|AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT EMOTIONS ARE THE BEST IN LIFE|JOIN ME ON THIS ADVENTURE

A Sunday morning in Lisboa

Estive no Chiado com a minha linda e talentosa amiga Helena Magalhães (do inspirador The Styland), que o That Avenue (com o dedinho da minha Carla Cunha) fez o favor de trazer até mim e enriquecer a minha vida.
E o que é pensamos mal olhámos uma para a outra e nos vimos todas giras e com um brilhante sol no céu?

Como não podia deixar de ser... Vamos lá tirar fotografias :)




Chapéu | Blanco
Óculos | Ray-Ban
Luvas | Carolina Herrera
Mala | Furla
Casaco | Blanco
Vestido | Mango
Meias | Calzedonia
Botas | Stradivarius

___


I was in Chiado with my beautiful and talented friend Helena Magalhães (from the inspiring The Styland) that the That Avenue (with the little finger of my Carla Cunha) made the favor of bringing to me and enrich my life.
And what did we thought when we looked at each other and have seen how gorgeous we were at that moment and that it was a bright sun in the sky?

Of course ... Let´s take some pictures :)

Hat | Blanco
Sunglasses | Ray-Ban
Gloves | Carolina Herrera
Bag | Furla
Jacket | Blanco
Dress | Mango
Tights | Calzedonia
Boots | Stradivarius



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comentários:

  1. Beautiful coat!

    Collaboration?Contact us.

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/cool-watches-with-right-price

    ReplyDelete